Encrypting VMs in Public Clouds: Dec. 9 – 1 PM EST
Whether your planning to deploy VMs in Azure, AWS, vCloud Air or other clouds, data security is a top concern.
In addition to data privacy and regulatory compliance, securing virtual machine images themselves against malicious or accidental tampering is critical.
A New Approach To Cloud Data Encryption
CloudLink SecureVM unlocks native Windows Bitlocker and Linux OS encryption features by emulating TPM (Trusted Platform Module), providing the necessary pre-boot authorization for boot volume and data volume encryption in virtual and cloud environments. It makes data encryption in the cloud easy to deploy and manage by enabling proven and familiar encryption tools already built into the OS rather than introducing proprietary technologies.
In this 30 minute training session, you’ll learn:
- How to can gain control of VM security and confidently accelerate your cloud deployments
- Why traditional data security solutions don’t work in the cloud
- Why securing boot and data volumes are important in cloud; particularly when configuration files stored on the OS volume contain sensitive information
- The benefits of using of native encryption tools provided by the OS vendors, rather than introducing proprietary technologies
- How you can deploy security tools independent from your cloud service provider giving you the freedom to apply encryption when and where it’s best suited for your requirements
- Key considerations when assessing where / how encryption keys are managed
Can’t make this date but would like to sign up for another upcoming session? Please send us a quick note and we will be glad to send you information.