Is This Opportunity Right for You? Are You Ready for the Challenge?
Customer success and satisfaction is critical to CloudLink’s success. As a hands-on Senior Software Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be working with a motivated team of developers and QA specialists whose goal is to ensure that products are delivered on time and exceed customer expectations.
CloudLink is building cloud focused security products; you will work with many cloud infrastructures including Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure. You will be validating products that require understanding of modern web application architectures, including responsive web UI, REST APIs, network routing and security mechanisms.
- Develop and execute test plans focusing on product functionality, scalability and security
- Works closely with development team, product management, and customer support as required
- Works with minimal supervision and is mindful of organizational goals and objectives
- Strong understanding and experience in Software Testing process
- Thorough understanding of Enterprise Grade Information Technology products including:
- computer servers running Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- virtualization technologies (VMware/ESX, Microsoft/Hyper-V/Azure, AWS)
- Familiarity with the concepts of authentication, authorization, and encryption and how to validate a product’s security mechanisms
- Familiarity with automation toolsets is desirable
Educational Background Recommended
- Typically requires Bachelor of Science/Computer Science or Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent, 5+ years of related experience with Enterprise IT products.