Secure vCloud Air Workloads with Unmatched Ease and Control
Moving to the cloud offers enterprises significant benefits in terms of business agility and IT cost management; however, there are security and deployment challenges. Traditional security controls no longer apply in the cloud, yet sensitive data must be secure to address privacy, regulatory, and data remanence (residual data) requirements. CloudLink offers virtual machine and virtual storage solutions to secure your vCloud workloads for a variety of use cases.
CloudLink SecureVM provides pre-boot authorization, image integrity validation and encrypts boot volume and data volumes with a centralized management approach that allows IT departments to have full control over data security in the cloud. SecureVM unlocks native Windows Bitlocker and Linux OS encryption features with a centralized management approach giving you visibility and control over when and where VMs and data are run and accessed while retaining full control of the encryption keys.
CloudLink SecureVSA is a virtual storage appliance that provides a software encryption layer between virtualized applications and physical storage arrays, enabling granular encryption on a per-application, per-tenant basis, with data owners maintaining control of their encryption keys.
CloudLink’s tight integration with the VMware tools and platforms you know and trust means that you can deploy and manage data security with ease and agility.
To learn more about CloudLink and vCloud Air data encryption for your hybrid cloud:
- Download a free CloudLink for vCloud Air trial or
- Read our Technical Solution Guides to learn about deploying SecureVM and Secure VSA in vCloud Air.
- Learn more about SecureVM on the SecureVM vCloud Air Marketplace page.
- Learn more about SecureVSA on the SecureVSA vCloud Air Marketplace page.
- Read Vmware vCloud Air Security Technical Whitepaper
- Contact your CloudLink or VMware partner or sales representative.